When you book an Orlando wedding venue, you want a space that matches your vibe. Whether that’s a quirky ballroom surrounded by dinosaurs or a rustic soiree among grand oak trees, there are many unique wedding venues in Orlando. As experienced Orlando wedding photographers, we’ve discovered some amazing wedding locations in central Florida. But we couldn’t keep these gems all to ourselves. That’s why we’re sharing our favorite Orlando wedding venues you should consider for your wedding day.
Orlando Science Center
777 E. Princeton Street, Orlando, FL
This is, by far, our favorite quirky wedding venue in Orlando. Indulge your inner science nerd by hosting your reception surrounded by dinosaurs, including Stan, the life-sized T-Rex. Star Wars fans will geek out over the suspended globe that projects images of planets, galaxies, and even the Death Star in the Our Planet room. Orlando Science Center can accommodate up to 200 guests.
What we love about Orlando Science Center:
- Rooftop terrace with stunning panoramic views of the city
- Epic photo locations including the Skybridge and observatory
- Variety of indoor and outdoor spaces for your ceremony and reception
- Close to downtown Orlando
We’ve shot so many weddings here! Check out our ultimate guide to The Orlando Science Center Wedding Venue.
290 Holden Avenue, Orlando, FL
It’s easy to fall in love with this gorgeous 1925 estate full of Southern charm. The property’s vintage colonial home sits on 80 acres of lush grounds. Stroll with your partner among tree-lined streets, draping Spanish moss and brick-paved walkways. For intimate gatherings, Grove House boasts an inviting front porch with white rocking chairs.
What we love about Cypress Grove:
- Towering cypress and oak trees provide an incredible backdrop for photos
- Waterfront gazebo with views of Lake Jessamine
- Outdoor reception space with romantic lighting
- Space for 200 guests and year-round availability
Winter Park Farmers Market
200 West New England Avenue, Winter Park, FL
This unique Orlando wedding venue was once a lively train depot. History lovers will adore the brick walls and wood sliding doors original to the building. Host your ceremony outside with the train station in the background, then move inside for your reception.
What we love about Winter Park Farmers Market:
- Close to railroad tracks and Park Avenue for stellar pictures
- Chill and relaxed vibes
- On-site parking and fenced-in parking lot
- Covered outdoor ceremony option
- Room for up to 180 guests
Maitland Art Center
231 West Packwood Avenue, Maitland, FL
Escape to a secret hideaway with Mayan revival architecture, stone carvings and vibrant gardens. Part of the Art and History Museums of Maitland, this national landmark was founded as an art colony in 1937. It’s home to one of the few examples of Mayan architecture remaining in the southeastern United States. Depending on your ceremony and reception location, this venue can accommodate up to 125 guests.
What we love about Maitland Art Center:
- Unique and intimate outdoor spaces with stone walls
- Backdrop of towering trees and climbing vines
- Outdoor reception area with dreamy lighting and a serene pond
Love this venue? Check out our full ultimate guide to Maitland Art Center weddings.
1920 North Forest Avenue, Orlando, FL
Located in downtown Orlando, Leu Gardens is a stunning garden wedding venue and waterfront oasis. The nature-inspired backdrop includes shaded canopies, white arbors and flowers galore. Depending on the time of year, garden blooms can include hibiscus, roses, camellias, crepe myrtle and azaleas.
What we love about Leu Gardens:
- 50 acres of gardens to walk around with lots of photo locations
- Four ceremony sites
- Random exhibitions throughout the year provide unique experiences and photo opportunities
- Perfect for small weddings with 25 guests and larger parties of up to 200
13245 Lake Bryan Drive, Orlando, FL
Does getting married on a private beach sound heavenly? At Paradise Cove say your vows while on the sandy shore of Lake Bryan. This unique little piece of paradise has lush cypress trees, rainbow-hued Adirondack chairs, a palm-thatched tiki bar and space for up to 300 guests. At the end of the night exit on a speedboat for the ultimate sendoff.
What we love about Paradise Cove:
- Laid-back island vibes
- Romantic lighting thanks to beach-side torches and twinkle lights
- Lakeside bungalow getting ready suite
- Private dock stretched over the water makes a stunning photo location
Lake Mary Events Center
260 N Country Club Road, Lake Mary, FL
This waterfront wedding venue overlooks the shore of West Crystal Lake. Host your ceremony in the spacious rotunda with floor-to-ceiling windows that make your indoor ceremony feel like you’re outdoors. Or say “I do” with the calming water in the background.
What we love about Lake Mary Events Center:
- Lots of indoor and outdoor spaces
- Accommodates up to 240 guests
- Oak trees and Spanish moss add to the romantic atmosphere
- Secluded location tucked away from downtown Orlando
5528 Aragon Avenue, DeLeon Springs, FL
Harmony Gardens is truly a unique wedding venue in Orlando surrounded by seven acres of woodland gardens. You’ll feel like you’ve stepped into a fairytale among grand oak trees and lush grounds. When the sun goes down, artisan-made torches and twinkle lights illuminate the pathways. This stunning and secluded venue has space for up to 125 of your family and friends.
What we love about Harmony Gardens:
- Beautiful gardens provide tons of gorgeous photo opportunities
- Customizable wedding pergola for your ceremony
- Mosaic granite dance floor
- Full-service packages include tables, chairs, linens and décor
Want to see more? Check out Natalie and Thomas’ Harmony Gardens Wedding.
8000 Fins Up Circle, Kissimmee, FL
Invoke Jimmy Buffet vibes with a tropical atmosphere and incredible waterfront views. Margaritaville’s impressive resort features several indoor and outdoor options for your ceremony and reception. Get married on the Anchor Terrace as the sun sets behind you, or party in the grand ballroom during your reception. This large Orlando wedding venue can host up to 600 guests.
What we love about Margaritaville:
- Palm trees and clear water create a picturesque backdrop
- Quirky artwork in the lobby creates a fun photo op
- Family and friends can stay on site after the wedding
The Acre Orlando
4421 Edgewater Drive, Orlando, FL
You’ll forget you’re near the city when you get married at this whimsical oasis. The Acre Orlando is a one-acre urban garden with several indoor and outdoor spaces. Show off your sweet moves under the stars on the outdoor roofless dance floor surrounded by living walls. Then relax with loved ones at the end of the night near the cozy fire pit.
What we love about The Acre Orlando:
- Several unique buildings for your ceremony or reception
- Garden feel inside of the city thanks to tall trees
- Plenty of room for up to 250 wedding guests
1250 E Taylor Road, DeLand, FL
Make your way down winding paths and through charming forests to find this rustic farm wedding venue residing on five acres. The beautiful 3,200 square feet reception barn is made of yellow southern pine and can accommodate up to 150 guests. Your wedding may also include a special appearance from the residing animals including horses, dwarf goats, donkeys and chickens.
What we love about Bridle Oaks:
- Outdoor altar with a lush, tree-lined backdrop
- Cozy, open-air cocktail barn
- Tables and chairs included in the rental fee
- Bride’s cottage with a full kitchen
604 E. Main Street, Apopka, FL
Tie the knot among ancient oak trees and rolling vistas at Highland Manor. Along with the beauty of the secluded grounds, the delightful blue southern home will definitely catch your eye. The large porch on the home is a great place for a group shot. Inside are the large Ballroom and Oak Room, both wonderful options for for an indoor reception. This venue has a sweet add-on option for event draping in white chiffon and it always looks beautiful in this large space.
What we love about Highland Manor:
- Host your ceremony under a large oak tree
- Space for up to 250 seated guests
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception options
520 on the Water
520 N Palmetto Avenue, Sanford, FL
Located directly on Lake Monroe, 520 on the Water is the ideal location if you’re looking for a picturesque backdrop. Enjoy views of the water, palm trees and downtown Sanford during your ceremony and reception. The reception area’s floor-to-ceiling windows make sure you can still experience the magic even when you’re inside.
What we love about 520 on the Water:
- Some of the best sunsets we’ve ever seen
- Close to quirky areas of downtown Sanford that are great for fun photos
- Large wraparound deck along the lake
- Invite up to 150 guests
We want to photograph your unique wedding!
We can’t wait to capture every moment of your incredible day at one of these unique Orlando wedding venues. Check out Live Happy Studio’s Orlando wedding photography and contact us today to inquire about our photography and videography services. We’re excited to hear from you!