If you are on the hunt for a wedding venue that effortlessly blends historic charm with modern elegance, you’ve found what you’ve been looking for in the Historic Dubsdread Ballroom. The moment you step onto the ground you are transported to a world where time seems to stand still. The Dubsdread Ballroom is not just a venue; it’s an experience, it’s a piece of history, and every corner of it tells a story. From the heartfelt vows exchanged beneath the ancient oak tree to the joyful celebration in the ballroom, every moment feels infused with a sense of history and significance.
The historic Dubsdread Ballroom in Orlando, Florida is a place where dreams come to life and it’s a place where Orlando wedding photographers like us, fall in love over and over again! Its rustic yet elegant charm, picturesque surroundings, and incredible team make it an ideal choice for couples who seek a wedding day that is both timeless and unique. What truly sets this venue apart is its ability to transport you to a time where you can experience the glamor of the Roaring 20s, the romance of the Renaissance, or craft a vision for your celebration entirely on your own.
Wedding Sites Available at The Historic Dubsdread Ballroom
There are a variety of event spaces to choose from when booking your wedding at the Historic Dubsdread Ballroom. Ceremonies can take place beneath the grand oak tree surrounded by the natural Florida flora. Imagine exchanging your first kiss as a married couple under the shade of a hundred-year-old oak tree! Or within the Ballroom, with its original stone fireplace and gleaming hardwood pine floors beneath an open wood-beam ceiling, the Dubsdread Ballroom sets the stage for an unforgettable evening.
The Brick Courtyard
The brick courtyard makes for an enchanting scene. As you stroll through the space toward your reception, you’re surrounded by warm romantic lighting, stunning local flora, and warm breezes. Right off the venue itself and with a view of the outdoor ceremony site, the golf course, and the surrounding area, the Brick Courtyard is a favorite for cocktail hours!
Old Florida rustic charm wraps you up from the moment you walk into the ballroom with its hardwood pine floors and open wood beam ceilings! The original stone fireplace from when it was originally built in 1924 is a favorite and it’s also the main focal point of the room. There’s a royal feel to the ballroom that feels like warm cashmere as the atmosphere tends to wrap itself around you. That’s what we call “ambiance”.
The Florida Room overlooks the Brick Courtyard and therefore, it overlooks many of the wedding ceremonies on site. It’s characterized by a multitude of windows and wooden floors! Although it’s interior is dark, it bursts with light, giving it its name: the Florida Room!
The light and airy Fairview Room is located in the Dubsdread golf course club house, which overlooks the 18th green. This space is fantastic for rehearsal dinners, intimate celebrations, including: bridal showers, engagement parties, graduations and other smaller events.
Our Favorite Wedding Photography Locations at The Historic Dubsdread Ballroom
This historic manor is truly an incredible backdrop all on its own. The entire Dubsdread Ballroom facility is enveloped by majestic hundred-year-old oak trees and the impeccably manicured greens of the legendary Dubsdread Golf Course. This oak-lined courtyard is a picturesque setting for romantic portraits.
Our Favorite Things about weddings at The Historic Dubsdread Ballroom
- Historic Charm – The venue’s historic 1920s architecture and vintage details add a touch of old-world charm to your wedding. It’s the perfect blend of classic + timeless beauty.
- The stone fireplace in the main ballroom! It’s a timeless staple + is a rich focal point!
- The outdoor wedding ceremony site
- The Scenery – The Dubsdread Ballroom takes full advantage of its idyllic surroundings. With the backdrop of century-old oak trees, + the maintained greens of the renowned Dubsdread Golf Course in the background, the venue is nothing short of magical.
- Exceptional Service – The dedicated staff at the Historic Dubsdread Ballroom are committed to making your wedding day perfect. Their years of experience ensure that every detail, from setup to service, runs smoothly. Be sure to ask them about their event specialists + how they can help guide you through the planning process.
- The food! – Dubsdread Catering is the exclusive producer of weddings + events at the Historic Dubsdread Ballroom. Whether you prefer a buffet style meal, or a plated service, the menu options are endless. Allow the culinary professionals of Dubsdread Catering to customize a menu that will fit your budget, cultural or dietary needs and your appetite! It’s a mouthwatering menu so delicious, your guests will want seconds!
The Historic Dubsdread Ballroom Wedding Venue Cost
The Highland Manor can accommodate up to 300 guests and generally costs $1,500 to $4,000 for a wedding. This includes the ceremony and reception site and includes: tables, chairs, linens, napkins, china, glassware, silverware, etc. It’s important to note that these prices may vary, so be sure to contact the event staff for the most up-to-date details.
For more information about wedding photography by Live Happy Studio
See our brochure – Click to open the brochure!
Email – [email protected]
Text or Call – 407-221-4379
For more information about The Historic Dubsdread Ballroom
Contact their Event Coordinators
Email – [email protected]
Call – 407-650-9558
The Historic Dubsdread Ballroom Wedding Venue At A Glance
- How many people can the venue hold? 20-200
- General Rate Range? $3,000
- Basics included in any venue rental?
- On-site bridal suite
- Venue rental includes – tables, chairs, china, glassware, silverware
- Standard house linen in white, ivory, or black (table linens and napkins)
- Ceremony chairs – white resin
- Reception chairs – mahogany chiavari chairs with black cushions
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony options available ($6 per person or $600 minimum)
- Ceremony and reception time frames – 5 hours
- Reception only time frames – 4 hours
- Option to purchase additional time is subject to availability
- Brunch/afternoon and evening time frames available
Restrictions in Place at The Historic Dubsdread Ballroom:
- All food and beverage handled by venue
- Food and beverage minimum
- Venue must approve all decorations
- No rice, birdseed, confetti, etc.
- Catering provided by venue
- Amplified music OK indoors and outdoors
- Smoking outside only
- Alcohol must be provided by venue
- Music must end by 2:00 am
With a rich history in tradition, a location that’s just minutes from Downtown Orlando, and a track record of award winning excellence, the Dubsdread Ballroom stands as a testament to enduring love and exceptional celebrations. A place where unforgettable memories are made, and where your wedding day becomes a cherished part of your love story for years to come.