Orlando, Florida offers a multitude of options when it comes to wedding venues, but Paradise Cove Orlando stands out as one of the top hidden gems in the heart of the Sunshine State. With its breathtaking waterfront views, lush tropical landscapes, and versatile event spaces, Paradise Cove is a wedding venue that promises to make your day truly unforgettable. Nestled away in a secluded area of Lake Buena Vista, Paradise Cove sits along the shores of Lake Bryan. Imagine exchanging your vows with the shimmering lake as your backdrop. Once you’re there, you’ll understand why this venue is so beloved among couples. Paradise Cove is nothing short of breathtaking. It’s more than just a wedding venue; it’s a destination that combines the allure of a tropical paradise with the magic of a fairy-tale wedding.
Wedding Sites Available at Paradise Cove Orlando
The Lakeside Pavilion
Once you arrive at Paradise Cove, the entire property is privately yours. Paradise Cove offers a variety of indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception areas. Whether you envision an intimate gathering or a grand celebration, Paradise Cove has the perfect space for your wedding. The Lakeside Pavilion offers an open-air setting with a rustic island charm, market lighting and stunning views of Lake Bryan. With cozy adirondack chairs, a palm-thatched cabana, tiki torches, and a sandy beach you’ll want to put your toes in the sand and a drink in your hand.
The Lake Side Ceremony Site
The Lakeside Ceremony site offers a beautiful area with a cedar garden arbor. The Tiki Bar is the perfect place for cocktail hours and receptions. There is also a large deck, catering space and lakeside suite for private moments for the happy couple.
Our Favorite Things About Weddings at Paradise Cove Orlando
- Tropical Landscaping – Paradise cove offers a private oasis of well-maintained tropical landscaping that adds an authentic touch of Florida’s natural beauty to your wedding day. Towering palm trees sway in the breeze, transporting you + your guests to a paradise that FEELS far from the city of Orlando’s hustle + bustle.
- Convenient Location – The venue’s location is just 2.3 miles from Disney Springs + located just 25 minutes away from the Orlando International Airport, making it conveniently located for local + out of state guests.
- Unique Entrance/Exit – Arrive in style to your ceremony by hopping on a boat! Looking to make a grand entrance to your lakeside nuptials? Ask their event specialists about their famous boat entrance! Or sail off into the sunset with a serene exit on the lake. Talk about tying the KNOT!
- Pet Friendly – Looking to bring your furry family member with you to celebrate your big day? Paradise cove is pet friendly! Please note that animals are not allowed in the Lakeside Suite. You must advise an attendant that you’ll be bringing a pet on the property.
Paradise Cove Orlando Wedding Venue Cost
Paradise Cove Orlando offers intimate ceremonies, elopements, and all inclusive wedding collections. There are many variables to consider when planning your event at Paradise Cove. Depending on your party size, as well as, any enhancements you might like to add the price range can vary. Some of the added features of your day can include: a boat entrance, boat shuttle, and van transportation, fire pits, canoe beverage ice, heaters, and more. Please reach out to their team with any questions regarding planning your special day. Their team can guide you through the planning process and assist with day of coordination so that you can relax and enjoy your time.
For more information about wedding photography by Live Happy Studio
See our brochure – Click to open the brochure!
Email – [email protected]
Text or Call – 407-221-4379
For more information about Paradise Cove Orlando
Contact their event specialists at:
Email – [email protected]
Call – 407-239-6939
Paradise Cove Orlando Wedding Venue At A Glance
- How many people can the venue hold? The main pavilion can accommodate 200 people. With tenting it can accommodate up to 300.
- General Rate Range? $14,000 – $20,000 according to Wedding Wire
- Basics included in any venue rental?
- Private, exclusive use of the entire Paradise Cove property
- Wedding planning services
- Day-of coordination
- Lakeside 2-story bridal suite
- Groom’s den with an estuary view
- Dock through the beautiful Florida wetlands
- Market lighting strung through the Cocktail Patio
- Tiki torches and fire pit lighting the waterfront
- Boat options including guest transfers to the dock, a jaw dropping entrance to ceremony + a starlit grand exit for the couple!
- Handicap accessible
Restrictions in Place at Paradise Cove Orlando
- Silk flower petals
- Floating lanterns
- Glass beer bottles
- Shepherd hooks
Ultimately, what sets Paradise Cove apart from other Orlando wedding venues is its ability to create memories that will last a lifetime. It’s more than just a wedding venue, it’s a destination that combines the allure of a tropical paradise with the magic of a fairy-tale wedding. From the serene natural beauty of the lake views to the unique feel of a secluded tropical oasis in the heart of the city, this venue ensures that your wedding day is filled with unforgettable moments. When you choose Paradise Cove, you’re not just selecting a location; you’re embarking on a journey to create cherished memories that will stand the test of time.